Inspired by qbqrat’s presidential quiz, I decided to make a quiz about vice presidential trivia.
- Which three Vice Presidents have been Nobel Peace Prize winners? Al Gore-Srah Two more
- Which VP lobbied for his state’s official flower to be the prickly pear cactus?
What song accompanies the entrance of a VP?Hail Columbia-Alfie
- Which Vice Presidents were never elected to the office? Gerald Ford, Nelson Rockefeller-Srah, Alfie
Which VP has his own Parliament?George Clinton-Srah Which Vice President shot a guy in the face?Dick Cheney-Srah Name all the living former Vice Presidents.Cheney, Gore, Quayle, Bush, Mondale–Srah Which Vice Presidents served under more than two Presidents?George Clinton and John C. Calhoun-Srah Which VP was an Eagle Scout?Gerald Ford-Alfie
- Which alliteratively named VPs hailed from Maine
and Minnesota? Hubert Humphrey-Srah One more Who were the two lady candidates for the office of VP?Geraldine Ferraro, S**** P****–Srah, Alfie
- Which VP used a fast food chain’s slogan during a presidential bid?
Which VP once stated “A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls”?Dan Quayle-Srah Which Vice President became the namesake for “ dividing (a geographic area) into voting districts so as to give unfair advantage to one party in elections.”?Elbridge Gerry-Srah How awesome is failed VP candidate Theodore Frelinghuysen’s campaign poster?Wicked awesome-Srah
Srah: 10 points
Alfie: 5 points (bonus point for Eleanor Roosevelt’s height)