|Eisenhower, Roosevelt, Harry S Turkey|
Archive for the ‘thanksgiving’ Category
I know this is an inaccurate, third grade interpretation of the “First Thanksgiving,” but I’m a little proud of my paper cutting and drawing skills.
I am thankful for:
- The music of 1776 and the availability of the film on Netflix’s Instant Queue.
- My four awesome nephews.
- Pie (nephews are technically tied with pie)
- Essays about John Winthrop
- Books about Lyndon Johnson
- Raps about Alexander Hamilton
- The local library/local art museum
- Art museum docenting
- Great art like the Mona Lisa or the music of Squeeze
- The not low number of similarities between Rutherford B. Hayes and Jimmy Carter
- The page of The Grapes of Wrath I’ve read this week.
- William Seward
- Literacy and a huge ego
- Books about John Adams
- Everything and television